Tuesday, May 6, 2008

31,806,720 inches to Dallas

I'm glad it's not that far to Dallas. Flight time wise, I'll only be in the air for about 4,500 seconds. I have some training that I have to do for Thursday in the Dallas area, and I'll end up leaving tomorrow afternoon so I can be there first thing Thursday morning! If all goes well, when training is over, I'll have a little less than an hour to catch my flight back home Thursday evening.

It's been a pretty decent start of the week. I'm looking forward to the weekend though. I'll have the kiddos again, and I'm getting anxious to go to E's next hockey game. I hope the weather cooperates, as I think right now those weather men are forecasting some storms.

Ohh yeah ... don't forget that mothers day is fast approaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment